Subject:Re: [socialcredit] Gordon Brown at WEF on Reform by Eric V. Encina
Date:Sunday, February 3, 2008  18:34:45 (-0700)
From:Martin Hattersley <jmartinh @....ca>

Hi, Eric -

I liked your piece on Gordon Brown very much.

You might get somewhere if you sent Mr. Brown a short letter congratulating
him on his message, hoping that some action will be taken, and saying how
important it is for countries like the Philippines to have reform the
policies and actions of the IMF and the World Bank because of the impossible
burden of interest your country is expected to be payingto them. An address
of 10 Downing Street, London, England would likely find him.

All the best.

Martin Hattersley, 5929-189 St.,
EDMONTON AB CANADA T6M 2J1
Phone & Fax: (780) 483-5442