Subject:RE: [socialcredit] What is the actual "gap"?
Date:Wednesday, February 6, 2008  19:37:06 (+0000)
From:John G Rawson <johngrawson @.......com>

Thanks, Bill, for a sobering and possibly fairly accurate estimation. The "gap" must, of course, vary with the degree of expansion of the economy, among other things.
I wonder if someone authoritive will now, (?for the first time) make a reasonable effort to quantify the "gap" for some one nation, no0w? I do hope nobody will try to include in its causes all the interest charged by banks, and ignore their outgoings through expenses!  That bis the sort of loose reasoning that has made us appear ludicrous in the past.
Congratulations.  John R.