Subject:RE: [socialcredit] The Use of Social Credit
Date:Tuesday, February 12, 2008  19:00:28 (+0000)
From:John G Rawson <johngrawson @.......com>

Sounds alright to me, but I must ask:
Are we now considering paying out all new credits per this mechanism?
None for a national dividend, and new production to be all financed by BORROWED new credits?
Joe, I've just had a happy thought.  After this country's America's Cup tenure, we have developed some real high-powered boat-building industry, including a local firm turning out luxury yachts at several million dollars a time for export.  A SC govt. in America paying out a discount of up to 80% might allow their billionaires to buy several each for their fanilies?  And help little Whangarei's industry no end!
The point being that I think the National Dividend concept would be far fairer to the lowly- paid like us. And we'd still sell our magnificent boats.

Regards.   John R.