Subject:Re: [socialcredit] Unlike Consumers, Companies Are Piling Up Cash
Date:Saturday, March 8, 2008  00:57:24 (+1300)
From:William Hugh McGunnigle <wmcgunn @.........nz>

Hi Bill and everyone
                                The tendency for big corporations to hold
larger amounts of cash reserves (savings), could also be a consequence of
the "Post industrial society". As the manufacturing element of a big
conglomerate moves away from the old industrialised countries of Western
Europe and North America, the ability of those conglomerates to actually
"make a working profit" becomes dependant upon their ability to transfer the
manufactured articles from the new industrial districts in India and China
to the market areas of North America and Western Europe. This requires
financial assets to ensure a steady supply of banking credit to maintain
trade. That credit is only available to those who have financial assets.
Furthermore the Western world has moved into a stage where its economy is
dependant upon debt credit. Finance companies are the growth element in
those areas. International conglomerates can see marked advantages in moving
out of pure manufacturing ( which always has a risk element of collapsing
markets) into financial manipulation which offers profit without the same
risk element.
      The accumulation of financial reserves in the big conglomerates may
simply be a reflection of that trend. Social Credit theory explains this in
terms of money manipulation ie financial speculation with currencey
transactions, from currency to currency, a pratice that has been with us
since money was originally invented. It seems highly likely that the trend
observed is one consequence of the movement from an industrial based society
into a usury based society. This is actually very highly advanced now in
Western economies as the debt among the general population and against
governments escalates. It was and is predictable if the original Douglas A+
B theorem is fully applied to the worlds transactions. Global companies
hedge themselves by holding progressively higher and higher cash reserves.
The process is self defeating since the more that is held in reserve the
greater the deficit in the total money supply required to ensure trade runs
smoothly and efficiently.
     I would welcome comments on this observation, because I am still quite
surprised by the observations forwarded to this forum about the article
      Bill McGunnigle