Subject:Re: [socialcredit] Responding in an economic blog
Date:Friday, February 29, 2008  20:27:09 (-0700)
From:Martin Hattersley <jmartinh @....ca>

Terence -

It's not that money should be scarce: the supply of purchasing power (money
of all kinds) needs to be balanced with the capacity of the economy to
deliver the goods and services the community wishes to buy, at a price level
that involves neither inflation nor deflation.

The typical dollar in Canada has been going from consumer to business and
back again to the consumer approximately twice per year. It should therefore
not be rocket science to work out how much of the medium of exchange there
should be in the community at any time. Calculating this is the reason for
Douglas's recommendation of a National Credit Office.

Martin Hattersley, 5929-189 St.,
EDMONTON AB CANADA T6M 2J1
Phone & Fax: (780) 483-5442
e-mail <jmartinh@shaw.ca>