Subject:RE: [socialcredit] Shortage of staple food and hunger in the Philippines.
Date:Friday, March 28, 2008  05:33:45 (+1300)
From:Henry Raynel <henry.raynel @..........nz>

I congratulate you on your continued serious interest and you’re campaigning for New Economics of Major C H Douglas. Do not underrate the importance of the work you are doing. Do you keep your local Member of Parliament informed? We must stir grass roots and especially ALL ORGANISATIONS THAT WORK FOR AND REPRESENT GRASS ROOTS.  They have very strong influence and power over millions multi millions. Welfare organization there are hundreds and collectively they have power - workers union organizations, education organizations, and as you already know Churches and others producers organizations farmers organizations.

As I see it your country must regain the ownership and management of its money supply. Easy for me to say but I understand a huge task. Your Government has both the political power and the military power supports the Government. If people power get strong enough and advocate constructive policy, in policy Philippines must ask of policy simply for what they want most for their family’s food clothes shelter that could help most Philippines

Government must regain its sovereignty. The citizens of Society must regain their sovereignty. The voice of the determined “Will of the People” is the only power that can demand financial and other changes from your Government.

Your government is now responding to the greatest pressure and the greatest pressure is now coming from economists working for the International Financiers. Bank of International Settlements at the apex, International Monetary Fund, World Bank and their subsidiaries.

These are my points of view gathered from my studying of Major C H Douglas. I did house to house political campaigning in New Zealand selling New Economics and reasonably successful and this gave me confidence that C H Douglas strategy is correct. I am not good at public speaking and of course at 84 years old – I am too old for most work.

When the voice of the people is stronger than the voice of financier’s economists: - Government will start to work to institute policies wanted by the people of society. Politicians love their fancy job and the perks and prestige that go with it. This is the main reason that they will work for the ‘Will of the People” when the people put their demands strong enough. I am convinced this is the only way of getting out of the poverty you have explained.

Yours very sincerely

Very best wishes

Henry Raynel.