Subject:Re: [socialcredit] The Money System Triggered the Bankruptcy of General Motors
Date:Wednesday, June 10, 2009  23:15:02 (-0600)
From:Wallace Klinck <wmklinck @....ca>

There would be much truth to the assertion that this essay is in a
"general" sense in accord with Social Credit if the author did not
appear to be promoting the idea that prosperity is necessarily related
to "work" and that a rectified financial system would create jobs or
employment.  Social Credit asserts that the true purpose of production
is consumption and not to create "work."  Social Credit seeks the
provision of increasing opportunity for leisure.  Unemployment,
properly conceived is a blessing rather than a curse because if it
accompanies abundance this means that mankind has moved further and
further from scarcity.  What is required is a financial system which
facilitates distribution of the full product of industry to consumers
without the need for consumer debt.
Sincerely
Wally