Subject:Re: [YouthGAS_Exchange] transgender issues and funding
Date:Wednesday, April 6, 2005  14:20:47 (+1000)
From:Leigh Dart <lcdart @.........au>

Why shouldn't this be discussed? I felt what Meredith had to say was
measured and helpful. She obviously has experience in this issue. She
didn't disclose any details about who this related to, but gave some
general advice. Are we so politically correct that we can't discuss
something of this nature?

I appreciated what Meredith had to say!