Subject:Re: [YouthGAS_Exchange] transgender issues and funding
Date:Wednesday, April 6, 2005  14:46:56 (+1000)
From:Michael D. Robinson <michaeldrobinson @............au>

I doubt there would be public funding available under federal or state,
but it seems to be an issue that comes up and the information should be
on the list.

While the person's privacy should be respected, no reason the issues
shouldn't be robustly debated, particularly if public funding is
involved, but for all manner of reasons.

Mike